Saturday, August 6, 2016

Blogger Bloopers

Taking blog pictures is normally a lengthy process for me. Sometimes for the 7 pictures I put on the blog I end up taking around 300. That means for every semi decent picture I put on the blog there are so many that look funny/bad. I figured I would find some of the funny or cute ones just to make sure that none of you are under the impression that i'm not perfect in any way. Most of my pictures are taken by my sister which means sometimes she takes ugly ones on purpose, mainly to annoy me or me just goofing off which is also a common occurrence. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoy laughing at them. I will also link the outfit post if you want to see the actual pictures.

































Hope I gave you a few laughs or a little enjoyment for your day.
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment