Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Back To School Must Haves

Yup, that says back to school. I actually love school (the learning and the friends and the not working) so I am getting really excited to go back. I also love reading back to school blog post so I am so pumped to write a couple this year. With that, here is the first of the BTS posts!
None of these items are special things that you need but general ideas of things that I think make life easier at school.  

BackpackFor me a backpack is the most important part of school supplies. I've found that the Patagonia backpack is one of the biggest with a relatively reasonable price tag (the same as the North Face ones). Before I got that one I had one from Jansport but I found that it couldn't fit nearly enough in it. 

 Agenda- I adore agendas. I would have about 10 if I could. They keep me so organized that I haven't forgotten an event or piece of homework since I started using them. My school does give out agendas, but they are so small that I need to get a bigger size. The Lilly ones are just so cute that I always splurge and get one. 

 Charge Pack- I don't know how I would have survived without a charge pack. My school have horrid service so my battery drains without me even using my phone. I find a charge pack to be so handy and I bring mine everywhere, not just to school. 

 Jeans - This doesn't have to been a pair of jeans, but more a piece of clothing that makes you feel great and confident about yourself. I got the jeans pictures from American Eagle and they fit me like a glove. I feel so good wearing those jeans that I think everyone needs something like that. 

Water Bottle- I love drinking water in school for 2 reasons. One reason is because it helps me stay hydrated which makes me feel better throughout the day. Two it distracts me when I am bored. I really like the Camelbak ones because they have a straw and drinking is so much more fun with a straw!

 Converse - Getting a new pair of shoes before the school year has always been something I've done. This year I am getting converse. I wouldn't say everyone should get them, but to me it is a must to get a new pair of shoes before school. 

Lunch Bag- I think a cute lunch bag is needed to make that tradition from a homemade lunch at home in the summer to a cold lunch at school. I love the Vera Bradley ones because they are a great quality. Mine has lasted me for the last 5 years and doesn't show any sign of giving up. 

BB Cream- BB Cream is so easy to wear. It is pretty much a super light foundation which makes it so easy to put on. I throw this on everyday before school. It's not like you even need to put on anything else, just throw on a little BB cream and you could be set for the day.

Naked Basics Palette- I really like my Naked Palette because it's so small but with really good colors. I would almost recommend this one more than any of the others because in my mind less color options means less wasted time trying to decide on what to put on. I find this eye shadow stays on all day and almost always looks great.

Ear Buds- Please Please Please don't be that person who listens to music or watches videos without ear buds. It is just so annoying that I think everyone needs a pair in their backpack at all times. It also comes in handy when you finish a test and have to be quite, but you have ear buds so you can just pop those in and listen to what ever you want!


Do you have any must haves that I missed?
xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment