Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday Three

This week wasn't nearly as exciting for me as others. The best part of it was that I finished working for the summer, I am so pumped to not have to lifeguard for another 9 months. This being said I have a week until school starts so much of this past week was spent getting things done that I had been pushing off all summer. For now let's see what I did:

|1|
Lists have always helped me get things done so I made a large bucket list for the school year to make sure I don't spend all my time worrying about school, but that I have some fun too. In a week or two I will have an abbreviated list on the blog of what is on my bucket list.

|2|
Much of this week was spent catching up with friends and going out with everyone that I promised to spend time with. I was so happy that I was able to spend time with one of my friends before she went back to school (she goes to a different one) since we rarely get to see each other during the school year. We got bagels which is always the perfect food for a morning breakfast date. 

|3|
All summer I have been planning to update my bulletin board with more pictures from over the years and to make space for all of the senior pictures I plan on getting from others this year. This project started in July and I am so happy that I finally finished it.

Hope you had a great week!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment