Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Outfit: Back To School














| Top (similar) | Jeans | Shoes | Wallet (similar) |

Planning what to wear on the first day of school will forever be a stressful thing for me. I don't know why I care so much, but I always have. I love the idea of this outfit. It is a super casual outfit but it also looks very put together. If your school is always freezing like mine is, them you can easily pack a sweater to add as well. The wallet is included mainly because it went so well with the outfit and because I frequently like to go somewhere after school and a wallet is the perfect size to fit in a backpack. I think this outfit i  perfectly fresh and summery looking for the first day of school!


What will you be wearing for the first day of school?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment