Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Three

This week was the start of the new semester. At this point I have gotten to all of my classes at least once and read the syllabuses enough to know I'll be busy. It was really nice coming back to see everyone again, even though I am going to miss home's food. Overall this week was pretty relaxed, which has made a great intro to the school year. Here is what I've been up to:

|1|
 Yesterday there was a big snow storm yesterday which made walking around to class terrible, but everything was so pretty. I love winter when there is actually snow, but the lack of shoveling was annoying. I was hoping  we might get a school day; every other school around here had one, but of course since we walk around all day nothing was cancelled. 

|2|
Classes started, oh joy. Syllabus week isn't really a thing at UW-Madison, its more just jumping right into the semester. Some of my classes seem interesting, but more the most part this has potential to be a really boring semester. (like chemistry and stats) This will be a really busy semester between school work, my sorority position and still trying to have a life, but at the same time there is potential for this to be the best one yet. 

|3|
I was lifting a lot over break as I can't run or do any cardio workouts. I joined a gym at school and I've really been liking it. It is a nice change of pace to workout with more than just dumbbells. I make up what my workout will be just when I get there. I want to come up with a better workout plan, so if anyone has recommendations let me know.

Until next week,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment