Monday, August 10, 2015

How to get preppy stickers for FREE!


A portion of my sticker collection
One of the things that I love to do it collect preppy stickers. My all time favorite sticker I have gotten is from Mobile Bay, you get two really cute Pelican decals. I have gotten asked a lot about where I get mine and how I do it. One of the things I love about getting stickers is that when people see them they always ask me about what brands they are, so it's fun so tell people about those brands. Down below I will tell you what you need to do for a lot of the more popular companies. For most companies they either have a form to fill out for them, or you just have to email them. 

A standard email would look like this:
Dear (company)
I love your products so much! I was wondering if you could send me a sticker so I could show support for your brand?
Thank you so much!
(name)

Companies:
Vineyard Vines: Fill in this form
Southern Proper: email at customerservice@southernproper.com
Southern Tide: Fill in this form
Jadelynn Brooke:  Fill in this form
Patagonia: Fill in this form
Southern Marsh: Fill in this form
Mobile Bay Collection: Fill in the form (check out this brand!)
Smathers and Brandson: email at info@smathersandbranson.com
Sperry Topsider: email at customerservice@sperrytopsider.com



What is your Favorite sticker you've ever gotten?
xoxo,
Maddie 







1 comment :

  1. Thanks for showing your collection, just requested stickers from all of them!! My favorite stickers are definitely the Jadelynn Brooke ones!! They're so cute! Once I start getting my stickers I'll probably post on my blog about what I get!

    xo
    Sami
    www.theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete