Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Favorites

I want to start a monthly post series about the top five things on my wishlist for each month. These items are going to be things that I am considering getting or just really wanting. In the following months post I will be saying what I did purchase from the previous months picks. 




Southern Proper Bowtie Tee: I have been wanting this t-shirt for a while now. I love the bows on the back and how colorful the back is without being crazy on the front. I would  recommend checking out this website for the cutest shirts and hats.

Fraternity Collection Long Sleeve Shirt: The Dodson: I have been wanting a long sleeve pocket t-shirt for a while so I might have to splurge on a shirt from Frat Collection. I saw this pocket pattern and I think it is so cute. It is like a pink seersucker and I would pair that with a darker pink long sleeve. It would be so cute under my black vest in the winter with some leggings or just with my white jean short the rest of the year. 

 Nike Free 5.0:This is another item that I have been wanting for what feels like ever. I know that I will be getting these since my mom always gets us a new pair of shoes for each school year. I probably will be looking at Rogan's shoes to see if they have a style from last year because I don't love the way the 2015 style looks, but it will be great to have any style if I get a pair. 

Target Statement necklace: This necklace is a clear knock-off of the J. Crew one, but it is in my price range which is a plus. I have seen this in store and I like the coloring of it. I can already make some cute outfits using this necklace in my head, so it will hopefully be seen in some future outfit posts.

Lilly Pulitzer 5" Magnolia Scallop Hem Short: I am hoping to get these shorts with Lilly Pulitzer's big sale at the end of this summer. I have been eyeing these for a while and I am really interested to see what they look like with only a zipper that can't be seen as opposed to the standard front of shorts. I also am in love with the color and pattern of them. They would just be so cute to add to my closet.

















No comments :

Post a Comment