Monday, August 31, 2015

Favorite outfit of the Summer






                          

Shirt //  Shorts // Shoes
Since summer is about to come to a close, I thought I would share what my favorite outfit to wear has been. This summer, when I wasn't working, all I wanted to be in was a comfortable outfit. Although, I still did want to look cute. This summer I found myself wearing running shorts (mainly norts or Krass and Co) and Ralph Lauren Polo V-necksI get my polo shirts from TJ Maxx because they are around $15. I pair my outfit with Birkenstocks, easy on and off. I love this outfit because I allows me to look good enough to go to the mall or hang with friends, but it also lets me go on spontaneous bike rides or tennis matches. This outfit was worn so much this summer, and I know I will be wearing plenty during the warm parts of the school year.


xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment