Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday Three

This week wasn't really the most exciting week as it was pretty much the same as last week. I am not really complaining about that though. This meant having fun with friends, continuing to get back into lifting weights and making tons and tons of food. There is some of what I've been up to. 

|1|

The most exciting part of this week has been trying Banza Chickpea Pasta.... I know, thrilling. I actually was super excited about how good it tasted, especially with hearty tomato sauces. It was so much better than the typical rice pasta that I've been eating. There is also a lot of protein in the pasta which is never a bad thing for someone who struggles to eat enough. 

|2|
I was able to work a couple of days this week. It allowed a nice change of pace for my days, and a little extra money never hurts. My family, especially my siblings, appreciate when I work because it means that I'm not home for dinner so they can eat all of their favorite gluten-filled foods. As for me, I like the chance to make my favorite pasta dinners (with Banza) such as pesto pasta filled with veggies. 

|3|
My dad and I had a nice little lunch date together this week. One of the supper clubs (it's a Wisconsin thing) that we have always liked to eat at actually has a separate gluten free area so we went there.  I was able to get fried perch which has always been a favorite. This was actually one of the best fired perches I've ever had. It wasn't too heavily breaded and was perfectly cooked. Both spending time with my dad and the yummy gluten free perch was a nice treat.

Until next week,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment