Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thursday Three

This week was my ideal week for winter break. I got to go out for coffee a couple times with friends, bake/cook a lot and relax in general. Next week I know I will start to need to prepare for going back to school, so I am just enjoying my time now. Here is what I have been up to.

|1|
One of my favorite parts of winter break is being able to catch up on all the reading I have lined up. It is especially nice to be able to curl up next to the fire with a good book as a way to end each day. I have been reading a wide variety of books, but my favorite so far this break has been the Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.  I had heard so many good things about this book recently, and it did not disappoint. 

|2|
I have gotten back into bullet journaling again to help organize my life. I primarily use it for my monthly budget, a habit tracker, reading lists and cooking journals. During the school year, I just didn't have the time to do anything more than a basic page for my budget and everything fell aside, but now that I have more time, I am loving getting back into being creative. 

|3|
The thing I am not loving about this break is the reminders of all I need to do to organize this summer. The To-Do list seems to never end. I have been working a lot this week on writing cover letters, organizing my resume and sending applications for internships and jobs. I really want a new experience this summer that will help me advance my interest in either dietetics or political science so we'll see how this goes. 

Until next week
xoxo, 
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment