Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thursday Three

This wasn't the most exciting week on my part but it was still a pretty good one. I got to go to Door County again which was a fun surprise. This time it was with my whole family so it was sweet to have time to be together. This week was one where the little things seemed so essential to making it a good week, so here is what happened in my week: 

|1|
 I finally got to go boating in Door County. My family went for a cocktail cruse (Sprite for me) before dinner and it was so enjoyable. I love looking at the houses from the water and see others on their boats as well.

|2|
Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day. In the summer my mom doesn't work, she's a teacher, so she makes me a yummy breakfast almost every morning. That particular morning I had pancakes with powdered sugar and raspberries along with orange juice and cold brewed coffee. Here is the similar recipe for it, just make sure to make a 4:1 ratio of water to coffee.

|3|
I have always loved to read, but I never have time to in the school year. This week I have read so many good books that I have to share them with you. Most of them were recommended to me by family members. If you want more book recommendation then check out this blog post for my other favorite summer reads.

Did anything fun happen in your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment