Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Picking an Agenda

In my mind one of the most important things to have during the school year is an agenda or planner. They help me get so organized which in turn helps ease the stress. The hardest part is picking the right one. This is why I found 9 of my favorite ones. I made sure that there is a variety of sized and prices so that they can fit almost anyone's needs.



 | Gold Dots | Water Colors (you can customize) | I am Very Busy |
 | Stripes |  Pink Floral | Kate Spade |

I got the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda in the print Southern Charm for this school year. I always love Lilly for the bright colors and fun prints. The Lilly agendas also have the perfect amount of space for me to write all I need to about my classes and events for the week and month.


Which one is your favorite?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment