Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday Three

This week went by so quickly but I think that was because there were so many things that I was looking forward to. I'll explain those events in a bit. Tennis tryouts also started this week and I can't wait to see what happens with them. Even if I don't make a team, I had a ton of fun practicing and playing with my family so it was totally worth it.
|1|
This week I had the best brunch with my friends. They all came over on Sunday and we had pancakes, scones, fruit and more! It was so nice to get together with all of them and I can't wait for what the school year brings!

|2|
I checked off another thing off my bucket list- make homemade popsicles! These are some of my favorites popsicles of them all, including all the store bought hones. The recipe will be on the blog in a couple of weeks so make sure to check it out! 

|3|
THE OLYMPICS.. need I say more! I have been looking forward to these for so long. I love being able to watch different sports, mainly diving and rowing. I didn't really like the opening ceremonies because they weren't that exciting to me, but I did really like looking/judging other countries outfits!

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment