Saturday, August 13, 2016

Top 4 Favorite Bloggers

Way before I started my blog I was reading them. I have always loved different bloggers for their diversity in content and different personalities. I love finding new blogs to read, so these types of posts are some of my favorites. With that I will share my 4 favorite bloggers with you! 



Abby is one of the cutest bloggers. She has such a sweet smile and an ever cutest sense of style. She doesn't post as much as the others, but you can always count of them to be of really great quality. Another great thing about this blog is that she collaborates with a bunch of different companies that you might not have heard of before. It is always fun to find something new and that is exactly what her blog might give you. 





I read Fran's blog for the longest time, but it wasn't until recently that it became one of my favorites. I love how she and Caroline (see below) do so many things together. They are both such fun bloggers. One of my favorite posts that she does is her Week's Top 10. They are always a great mix of topics. I am so excited to see what she writes about in college because her post topics are so different than that I am always excited to see what she writes. 



This is by far my favorite of the blogs. I have been reading Caroline's blog for so long. Each post is entertaining and in a wide variety of topics. I love her mix of health and fashion. Another thing that I really like is that she is about my age so her blog is so much more relatable than others. What also makes her relatable is that we live in the same state. There are some things that make Wisconsin very different than others, like snow, so it is fun to see how it plays out in her blog. 


Dorothy is honestly the cutest. I really like both her blog and her youtube channel. I don't always like her outfits, but they still are good looking. She was the first blogger that I ever read so I have been reading her blog for about 4 years now.  Of all the blogs she gives me the most inspiration. I will often see a post that she writes and see if there is anyway I can do a similar thing without copying her. Also, her blog is probably the funniest. She has a great sense of humor and I love that her pictures aren't always super serious. 

What are your favorite Bloggers?
xoxo,
Maddie

P.S. All of the pictures are taken off of the respective blogs which are linked in their titles. 

No comments :

Post a Comment