Saturday, August 27, 2016

What's In My Backpack

Packing your backpack for the first day of school can seem a little confusing as you never quite know what you will need. This year I made sure the think about what I used on a daily basis during the school day. Then I made sure to think about "emergency" items such as a charger and a Tide-to-go pen. With both ideas kept in mind, here is what is in my backpack for senior year.



        To start I have my normal school supplies, including many things that aren't shown such as more binders and standard pens and pencils. I will only use the flexible binders because it allows me to fit more of them into my backpack. I don't like to go to my locker so this way I can keep up to 6 in my backpack at a time. I am never ready for school without my agenda. It is pretty much my life, since it holds every thing I do in it. In my agenda I love to use colored pens to keep it even more organized. Would you be interested in a post about how I organize my agenda?
        The rest of my backpack is filled with necessities that aren't class based but just as important for the school day. I always have my phone and a charger for it in my backpack. I also will always have a snack and something to drink, as well as gum for after I eat. Lastly I have hair ties because we all know that not every day turns out to be a good hair day. I also throw in a Tide to go stick because I am very good at spilling food on myself, especially if I am wearing white. 
        Each of these items should be in any high schooler's backpack. At some point of time, they have come in handy to help me make my school day a better day. 


Anything you think I missed? Tell me in the comments!
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Thanks to show it :-) Maybe contact the Las Vegas SEO agency to get a higher rank for your website. GREETINGS!!

    ReplyDelete