Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday Three

It's been a crazy week. I've traveled, move into my dorm room and have now finally started college. It all seemed to have happened so suddenly, but at the same time I feel totally prepared (or as least as much as I can be). I am really excited to see what will happen next, but for now here is what happened this week:

|1|
This week started with a trip to Chicago with my mom. We did this last year (here), and we both so had much fun that we wanted to do it again. My favorite part was my lunch at Pierrot Gourmet downtown. We always have a long, leisurely lunch. I had a lobster roll, and my mom had a crab salad. We ended the meal with some macarons and it was simply the perfect meal. 

|2|
This past weekend was the last family outing before I left. We went to Door County. We hiked, went to brunch, had ice cream, and spent time with my grandparents as well. It was a really nice way to say good bye to everyone by all spending time with each other, and you all know I'd never turn down a chance to be in Door County. 

|3|
Yesterday was move-in day! It was a busy with unpacking, going to an open house, working out and then having a dorm meeting. I had a total freshman move; I lost my room key within an hour of moving in and I still can't find it. I managed to get on a run along the lake at Madison and it was so pretty. If nothing else, I'll run for the views. The picture is from the turning point of my run. 

Wish me luck this year!
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :

  1. Uniqueness at its best, I am saying this just because of your writing skills which make a simple looking blog into an interesting one and the way portrait it in your style it really impresses me a lot and I just want to thank you for sharing this one of a kind blog with us so that we can improve our interpersonal skills. Cheers to the great work and keep on sharing more and more interesting stuff with us in future also.
    Textile Industry Analysis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative and innovative blog with us and it has all the elements which make any reader to keep on reading till its ends and I really feel glad that I have come across to your blog and able to learn useful things.
    New Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete