Tuesday, August 1, 2017

2017-2018 Agendas

Nothing gets me more excited for going back to school than agendas. Throughout high school, I took great care in deciding which version of the Lilly Pulitzer agenda I would get. This was the perfect agenda for high school, but I want more room for college so I decided to change it up. This year I got a Day Designer and I am in love with it! This still hasn't stopped me from looking at other agendas so here are my favorites. 

 | Gold Dot | Blue Paint | Day Designer |  Roses  | 
Lilly Pulitzer | Geode | Black Floral | Pineapple |

Using an agenda made keeping track of sports and school work so much easier. I know I wouldn't have been able to do as well in high school without it. I fully recommend getting yourself an agenda for the upcoming school year. It doesn't have to be fancy, but just make sure it has enough room for you. 

What agenda is your favorite?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment