Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thursday Three

This week was pretty good. I was able to work a bit, go to Door County and I am ending the week with a trip to Madison for freshman orientation. Here was my week:

|1|
Nothing tops a couple of days in Door County. You've heard me rave about it several times and I've even written a travel guide for it (here). I was able to spend an overnight with my grandparents. I had a ton of fun just being with them, relaxing by the pool, and wandering about. 

|2|
I had my first smoothie bowl this week! I have always seen pictures of them on insta and always wanted to try one. A new place for smoothies opened up a bit away from my house so I went Friday. I had an acai bowl and it was delicious. 

|3|
The highlight of the week was sitting and having lunch by the pool in Door County. I had a salmon wrap which was a perfect lunch for a summer day. The weather was amazing so it was a great way to spend my weekend. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment