Saturday, August 26, 2017

Summer Favorites

With this upcoming week being the last I will be at home for the summer, it symbolized the end of the season. It is the perfect time to share what I have loved this summer. Over the past three months, I have discovered new drinks, foods, health products, and fashion pieces. I made a point of trying new things this summer, and it definitely paid off. Here is only a small portion of the things I learned to love.

Draft Latte | Perrier | Headband | Lactaid | Shrimp | Tee

My favorite thing of the summer would be the draft latte, as well as the Lactaid. The Lactaid has made dealing with lactose intolerance a lot easier, which means I can still enjoy some of my favorite foods (looking at you, ice cream). The draft latte is also a favorite, and I just discovered it two weeks ago. There are so many thing I love about them: the flavor is real, not anything cloyingly sweet, it is lactose free (!), and it really does foam in your glass, just like a real latte. 
     I have also fallen in love with seafood. I used to avoid seafood at all costs, only have salmon occasionally, but now it is all I want. I would love to be able to eat only seafood, but that isn't really possible with the lower quality where I live. I have really enjoyed shrimp and crab the most. I will never turn down a shrimp cocktail. 
      The headband and the shirt have been worn weekly, or more often. I finally have found a headband that fits my head and doesn't fall off. No more pre-wrap for me! I bought the Vineyard Vines tee late spring and it has become my go to shirt. Whenever I had a day off, I was always reaching for that shirt. 

What did you really like this summer?
xoxo,
Maddie 


No comments :

Post a Comment