Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday Three

The most eventful part of this week was having college orientation. I was able to pick out some pretty cool classes, and the whole event made me feel a little better about going to Madison. The biggest disappointment was not being able to go out for a fancy lunch due to all of the thunderstorms. Here was the rest of the week:

|1|
Like I said, I went to Madison this week. The best part was being able to meet a couple of people, although for the most part, people kept to themselves. You can bet I checked out the dining hall and there was a parfait bar so it looks like I will be okay. 

|2|
I met up with a friends in Madison for poke bowls. We went to this place called Miko Poke and I got the Teriyaki Chicken bowl. I really wanted something with shrimp but I was a little intimidated to make my own bowl. It was a fun change of pace, and I would definitely recommend it!

|3|
College shopping is officially in full swing. Just this week I was able to check off a large portion of my shopping list. My favorite things to get was my laptop, phone and school supplies. It is so weird to think that I leave in three weeks. 

Until next week,
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment