Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday Three

I finally finished working this week! As much as I have like working, I so appreciate not having to anymore since I should really be packing. I feel like I have so much to do before I leave for school that now I finally have time to check off some boxes. Here is what I've done with my time this week. 

|1|
I ran my second half marathon this weekend! I am so proud that I reached my goal of under 2 hours. This was a smaller race, so I actually placed second in my age group and won a mug. The best part of the race was the buffet. I have recently been craving steel cut oats so I had two massive bowls of them at the finish line feast.

|2|
Now that I am not working, I can actually wear cute clothes during the week. This outfit that I shared Tuesday (here) has been one of my favorites. It is so nice to be able to put on makeup and do my hair after months of wearing nothing but a swimsuit and a t-shirt. 

|3|
Major discovery this week, and its called Draft Lattes. I randomly found out about La Columbe draft lattes last week through Instagram on La Columbe's account. I knew I wanted to try them since they are lactose free (!) and were supposedly just like a normal latte. These draft lattes are so good, like think Starbucks Frappuccino drinks but better and without all of the added ingredients. 10/10

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment