Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Summer Blues







| Shirt | Shorts (On Sale!)  | Shoes | Watch

      All of my clothes recently shopping has had the purpose of replacing all of the things I steal from my mom's closet. We share a lot of clothes, but now that I am going to college I don't have access to her stuff. I got this top from J. Crew as a replacement for this one. They aren't similar in pattern, but the style is still the same. I have loved pairing it with these navy chinos, as it makes for such a classy summer outfit. It also goes really well with white jeans for the cooler days. 
     These pictures were taken yesterday and can we talk about the lighting??? They were taken right at the peak of the solar eclipse and it made for some bomb lighting. Almost every picture that was taken looked decent which is a rarity. The solar eclipse was otherwise boring, but at least it had some perks. 

Summer blues are here, i.e. summer is ending....
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment