Saturday, April 15, 2017

Springing into Style








| Top (similar) | Jeans | Wedges |

     I feel like spring is the perfect brunch season. It is so easy to get casually dressed, but still look classy and cute. It is finally warm enough to wear cute sandals, but you don't have to be worried about it getting too hot to wear pants or a longer top. Getting to wear wedges is so fun for me, especially since I don't have to chance to wear them very often.
    This top is probably one of my favorites. I got it from J. Crew a year ago, and it is great to see that they have come out with similar tops again this spring. I have one of the linked above. It is such a light fabric that it can be worn spring through fall, but the colors make it perfect for spring and early summer. This is my go to top for when I need to look a little nicer than normally. I would recommend that everyone have something similar in their wardrobe!

What do you like to wear for spring?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment