Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thursday Three

In case you couldn't tell by my Instagram, I spent most of last week in Florida. Once I got home on Sunday, it was full steam ahead into the soccer season. I always forget how time consuming a school sport is, so I have been trying to balance everything I want to get done. Here was my week:

|1|
 One of my favorite things about spring break was being able to try new food places. Since my family travels to the same spot every year, we typically only go to the same spots for food. This spring break I found a homemade ice cream place, and I would be lying if I said I didn't go more than a couple times. 

|2|
I feel like I have been bombarded with homework this week. Each day I have had at least two hours worth of work. That alone isn't too much, but once combined with 2+ hours of soccer, it can become very overwhelming. 

|3|
The highlight of this week would be the many hours I was able to spend at the beach. There are few places that I can totally relax, and the beach is one. Even though the water is significantly cooler than in the summer, it is still a great place to nap or catch up on any reading I might want to do. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment