Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday Three

This week can be summed up in two words: College Decision. This week has been dedicated to visiting my two remaining choices with the knowledge that I have to pick one. It's hard since the school I want to go to, I can't afford, so both of these weren't part of my plan. Either way, next Tuesday you'll see where I picked! Here was my week:

|1| 
The first part of my week was spent at Miami University (OH). I went to an admitted student day and hung out around campus to get a feel for it. I spent part of one day hanging out at coffee shop studying, and the other was spent in the student center doing the same thing.

|2|
Yesterday was spent at University of Wisconsin, Madison. I've spent time at Madison before, but this whole trip was about feeling what it would be like as a student. I spent the day with my cousin, studying and doing what she would in a day. 

|3|
This spring weather has been making me want iced coffee all of the time. There was one day this week I got some three times (oops). I love that the local coffee shops are getting ready for outdoor seating. This one is right on the river. It was so nice to sit outside and people/dog watch.

What did you do this week?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Good luck with your college decision! My big things this week were getting back into a workout routine and working. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete