Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Three

This week flew by, even though it was pretty relaxing. I loved having a longer weekend due to Easter. For once, I was actually able to have a day that didn't involve me doing school work. I got to go out for coffee three times which always makes for a good week. Here's the rest of it:

|1|
I love chocolate and candy, so you can bet that Easter is a good day for me. My favorite candy we got is chocolate covered espresso beans. They taste so good that it is hard for me to eat only a couple!

|2|
This past weekend was really nice outside so I finally got to get back on the tennis courts. My brother and I just wanted to hit some balls around. I was surprisingly good for not having picked up a racket since October, and this didn't make my brother too happy. 

|3|
My mom and I had heard about a little macaron place about 30 minutes away, so we deiced that this weekend would be a great time to check it out! Every flavor was so good, but of course my favorites were espresso and coconut!

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment