Saturday, April 29, 2017

Graduation Dresses

I can't believe I graduation in a month! This year has gone so quickly that its hard to imagine it's almost over. I have had my dress for graduation since last summer and its been hanging in my closet with a sign around it telling me not to wear it. I know most people don't have their dress yet so I found some of my favorites.
| Seersucker | White Shift | Pink Shift | Pink Fit and Flare | White Lace | Floral  | Tie Sleeve  |Multi Color |

I know some schools make it mandatory that girls wear white dresses, but mine doesn't since our robes are navy blue. My dress is really similar to one of the above, and I can't wait to show it to you all! Of these dresses, I really like the pink Lilly Pulitzer dress as well as the white lace dress. I have always loved seeing pictures of what others wear for graduation so I would love to hear what you are wearing!

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment