Saturday, April 1, 2017

Best Spring Nail Polish

Nail polish is the perfect, easy way to incorporate spring into your day even if the weather isn't right or if you haven't had time to break out your spring clothes. I have been seeing a bunch of really great nail polish colors for this spring so I picked just a few of them to share. 


My favorites have to b'aha moment by Essie (the pink one) as well as Buttercup by Relvon which is yellow. I am always a fan of pastels for spring. I just don't feel that anything can be cuter than pastels in spring. I have white nail polish on here because that is a trend I want to try, but I am not sure if I like it. I own white nail polish, but every time I reach for it, I end up picking something else. 

What is your preferred nail color?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment