Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thursday Three

Now that I am back at school for my final quarter, I am realizing how close I am to graduation. I have prom coming up, I am a quarter of the ways through soccer, and I need to decide where I am going to college. Oh, and I have finally found out what senioritis feels like. With that, here was my week:

|1|
This week I finally finished everything that I needed to do for prom! I got my shoes last weekend, and on Wednesday, I had the fitting for my dress. Prom is around 3 weeks away so I am getting pretty excited to go. I don't really like dancing, but I do enjoy taking pictures with friends, dressing up and then the party afterwards is supposedly really cool.

|2|
Last weekend my soccer team went to Wisconsin Dells for a tournament. The games kind of sucked since we barely had enough players, but I really liked trying a new mac and cheese place. I had a chicken, bacon, ranch mac and cheese that was surprisingly good. The worst part though was the two hour bus rides, especially since I dislike long car rides. 

|3|
The spring flowers have started blooming and it is so pretty. I was taking a walk and all of the sudden I realized that there were actual flowers again. It's really a sight for sore eyes after a long winter. It has made the fact that it is cold this week really hard. All I want to do is wear spring clothes. 


How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment