Saturday, August 19, 2017

College Shopping Favorites

I can't believe that I leave for school in 10 days. A lot of this summer has been trying to get me ready, especially in terms of dorm supplies, but now it is finally getting real.  The sleepless nights have started as now keep coming up with people to see, things to do and check lists to finish before I leave. My favorite part of this whole process has been buying this for my dorm. Having an international roommate has made organizing the room tricky, but I have still been able to find some things I love. 


I was so excited to get my Day Designer and Keurig that there was no way I would be able to wait until actually going to school to use. This is also the first time I have had my own computer, other than the one that was given out in high school. I love my Mac, but I am super confused when it comes to more than using safari. Powerpoint is nothing like it is on my home computer so it will take some getting used to. 

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment