Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday Three

I have worked every day this week but thankfully I have managed to fit in some good times with friends. It is so weird to think that I am leaving in less than two week, but thankfully I finished college shopping so all I need to do is pack. Here is what I did in my busy working week: 

|1|
I made the best toast this week! I had seen online a picture of banana toast with smashed, not sliced, and wanted to try it. I took cracked wheat bread and added smashed banana, melted peanut butter, cinnamon and flax seed. It was such a yummy and filling toast, perfect for any morning. 

|2|
I was able to go to the first packer game of the year with my friends and it was so much fun! This is only one of two that I will be able to go to so I was thankful that my dad let me take friends. It was great being able to spend time with these girls before I leave. 

|3|
The best part of the week was being able to meet up with my best friend for coffee. We love to go out to breakfast with each other since morning are the only times we don't work. I am going to miss this girl so much so these days are always special.  

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment