Tuesday, August 8, 2017

College Clothing Wishlist

It seems that with college coming up, I am finding more and more holes in my wardrobe. Some are because my mom and I share various things, and others are due to new types of things to do, such as going out. In addition to those reasons, I also have found that a lot of my shoes are getting really worn out so I should probably invest in a new pair with the amount of walking I will be doing. 


Out of all of these, I would want the booties the most. I have been wanting a pair for almost two years now, but I can never seem to find ones that I love. If I do find a pair that I really like, they tend to be really expensive (go figure). I would also really like a pair a of black jeans. I feel like they would be perfect for going out with friends for dinner or to a concert. Finally, I think jean shorts would be great to have for the days when you want to wear a t-shirt, but would want to look a little better than wearing chino shorts. 

What would you like for this school year?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment