Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday Three

This week might be classified as my favorite week of the summer. Over the weekend I had my last, and best, trip to Door County. MY cousin and his girlfriend came and visited for the day and it was tons of fun to hang out with them. We spontaneously ran into the bay and swam which was my favorite part of the weekend, even though the rocks cut up our feet. I also got to go to Chicago for a trip with my mom. That is where all of my pictures are from so I'll explain more below!

|1|
 We spent the first day shopping downtown which was a blast. My favorite part of all was lunch at the Peninsula Hotel. I actually got breakfast which as a banana french toast. It was sooo good. I also had a strawberry lemonade soda that was to die for. This was such a great lunch with people watching, good food, and patio sitting.

|2|

 Shopping was so great. The first day was downtown and second we went to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago. I was so happy that I got to go to Vineyard Vines, both the normal store and the outlet, and the same with J.Crew. I also went to Zara, Kendra Scott, Patagonia and a whole bunch of other places. Comment below if you want to see a haul for it!


|3|
Yup, this is another food picture. Well that is because I got Sprinkles Cupcakes which I have been wanting ever since I started watching Cupcake Wars in 7th grade and found out that one of the judges owns it. This is also the place with the Cupcake ATM. I posted a picture of it on Instagram. (follow me @classyandcleverblog) I got a S'mores cupcake which was amazing, even though I got a ton of marshmallow in my hair. 

What were you up to this week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment