Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Q & A

Over the past couple of weeks I have been asking on my Instagram (@classyandcleverblog) if any of you had questions for me. Here are the questions that I got and if you have any others feel free to email me or comment them below. 

When did you start blogging?
I started blogging June 2015. I really wanted something to do over that summer and it turned out to be one of my favorite activities. 

What inspired your blog name?
I really wanted a blog name that wouldn't hold me to one topic. This is why there isn't anything about being preppy in it. I did want something to do with style which is why I picked classy. I love when words or phrases sound like they fit together so I went through a list of words that started with C until I found the one that fit my personality which was clever. 

Who is you photographer?
My younger sister takes all of my outfit pictures, while I take all of the other ones.

What is your go-to outfit?
I really have two go-to outfits, one for lazy days and the other is for going out. On lazy days you can always catch me in a long sleeve pocket tee (either Vineyard Vines or Great Lakes Collection ) and Nike shorts. If I am going out I typically wear a pair of J.Crew chinos and a striped tee.

What are your favorite stores to shop at?
My top three favorite stores would be Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer and J. Crew. I also really like Great Lakes Collection and sometimes American Eagle has good things. It all really depends on what I am looking for, but my three top favorites is where I by the most clothes from. 

What is your favorite Lilly print?
I like almost all Lilly prints. My favorite of their current prints is Get Trunky because I really love elephants and blue which makes the print perfect. Of the older prints I love Lobster Roll since it is just so cute. 

Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment