Saturday, July 30, 2016

Best of July



| Bag | Shorts | Flip Belt | Cliff Bar | Nail Polish | Jacks|

      This was one of my more boring months. I spent most of my month working as a lifeguard, and when I did have a day off I was normally in Door County. As much as I love Door County, it became pretty hectic as I didn't have too much time to do anything at home. 
    Since working was something I did a lot, I found myself loving my canvas bag that I got for my birthday. It was big enough to bring all of the food and water that I need to bring. I have used it almost everyday and it has made my life so much easier! At work I have also found that I like to eat Cliff Bars because they fill you up so much. I have a ton of breaks at work so it is nice to having something filling so I don't eat all day (this can be an issue...)
     Every morning I start my day out with a run that follows my training plan for my half marathon. If you like to work out, you need a Flipbelt. They are a belt that has pockets all around it so you can fit a phone, key and anything else that you could possibly need for your run. 
     Lastly, style wise this month I have been loving my Jacks. I got them at the end of June so this month has been spent breaking them in and wearing them all of the time. They are super cute and I have been loving them as a alternate to my Birkenstocks. I also got a pair of Lilly Pulitzer Luxletic shorts and I adore them. I appreciate the more casual Lilly. Although I won't wear them for working out, I like how comfortable they are to wear on a lazy day. Oddly enough, I have been really liking to paint my finger nails clear. I like how they have a shine in sun and aren't easy to tell if it is chipping. I find that it is the simplest way to keep your nails looking nice throughout the summer. 

What are you favorites this summer? 
xoxo,

Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment