Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday Three

This was a pretty typical week for me. I worked a little bit and had a few days off. I went up to Door County again, but this time it was just with mom as a girls trip. I had such a good time that I hope we can do it again. With that here is my week:

|1|


It was one of my good friend's birthday this week so I wanted to make sure a special gift. I ended up making here the shell frame with shells I had collected from my trip to Florida this year. I then added a picture took this summer when boating to make it a cute gift. 

|2|


I went out for brunch with my mom and sister which was tons of fun. I got a cinnamon roll and strawberry stuffed french toast. Both the food and the company were great which made for a fun brunch.

|3|


My mom and I have always been fans of coffee. She likes all kinds and I like most, but especially love the "fancy" drinks. She found a recipe for cold brewed coffee and we decided to give it a try. This one had pretty strong coffee flavor to the point that it seemed a little over powering, but once I added some milk and chocolate syrup it was perfect. It was a very smooth coffee which reminded me of the Starbucks drinks you can buy at the grocery store. The best part of this all... it can keep for up to 2 weeks so you can make a big batch which will last for a while. This recipe is from Allrecipes magazine but the site isn't working at the moment so I can't link. 


I am thinking of doing a Q & A so do you have any questions for me?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment