Saturday, July 9, 2016

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

As much as I share things about my life, I don't share everything. Due to this I decided to share some of the weird or different things about myself. Now when I say weird, these aren't all necessarily weird things, but they are things that you might not know about me just from my blog. Every person has random things about them that no one would expect. Its always interesting to hear about other people quirks. They always make me laugh, whether some one absolutely loves carrots or that they are afraid of circles.

1. I am afraid of ringing doorbells. I always question myself whether I should just walk in, especially at a party or if I should ring the bell. Then I get worried about what to do if the parents open the door. I know its a simple thing, but I just can't ring the bells without becoming super worried that I am doing something wrong. 

2. I am a goalie for my soccer team. I play varsity soccer at my high school and have played goalie since 6th grade. I get this rush whenever I make a great save which makes me want to keep playing all of the time. I don't know if I will play in college, but for know I love being a goalie. 

3. My favorite animal is a manatee. They have this adorable ugly/cuteness about them that makes me love them. They truly are gentle giants. The manatees that I have met just captured my heart with their playfulness. 

4.  I think that eggs are the worst food in the world. I have tried a bunch of different preparations of egg and I can't stand any of them. Both the smell and the taste, I find disgusting. I honestly wish I liked eggs because I feel like it will be harder to make inexpensive breakfasts when I'm older without eggs. 

5. I am terrified of worms. I'm not talking about the ones that you find in your garden, but the ones that can be found in your body. Even though I don't live anywhere with worms as an issue, it is still something that I can't handle the idea of. Just thinking about something living off me, especially in worm form, just grosses me out. 


Now that I have shared some of the stranger things about me, I challenge you to comment something about yourself. 
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment