Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday Three

This was my first full week back from Florida and it went by so fast. I worked almost everyday, but the weather was cold(er) so life guarding was pretty boring. I finally got to go to Door County this month and I am so glad I did. It has always been my favorite place to be and I plan on going almost every week for the rest of summer (or at least the month). So here's what I've been up to this week: 

|1|


Like I said, I was in Door County. Something about the water is always refreshing. It was so great to a rainbow Tuesday morning. It was the best way I could've have thought to start the day.

|2|

I went to a drive-in movie to see The Secret Life of Pets and.... It was horrible. Well at least the movie was. But if you ignore the movie, it was fun to just to sit in lawn chairs and chill. One of the best parts was being able to see stars and curl up in a blanket.
 |3|

I have been making a point to try new coffee places this summer, and I found such an adorable place. The muffin was so good- it was chai chocolate chip. Going for coffee is my favorite way to treat myself and It is such a good place to meet with friends because no one cares how long you are there.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment