Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday Threes

This was a pretty busy week for me. I worked for 5 of the 7 days and then I filled my days off with almost as much as I could. I went to Door County for one of them.. surprise, surprise. As much as I love that place, driving there and back in a course of 24 hours is a little tiring. I'll be going back next week for a girl trip with my mom so I will hopefully have some cute pictures from that. So here's the rest of my week: 

|1|

Every single time I am in Door County I make sure to hit up the Singing Donut. This place makes the best doughnuts around. You get to pick your glaze and topping to personalize them. You also see them being made, and they are fried to order so they are so good. 10/10 would recommend. 

|2|
My mom ( her blog) and I tried the cutest dessert this week. These are mock cheesecakes in a jar. They were supposed to be strawberry flavored, but we happened to have a bunch of fresh raspberries so we used those instead. These were so good. I liked these better than a normal cheesecake because the texture was smoother since they weren't baked. Yet again this is another recipe I would totally recommend. (find the recipe here

|3|
I had collected a bunch of shells over the past couple of years, but they had been sitting in boxes for quite some time. I decided to make a display out of them. I found some old mason jars around my house and filled them out. Later I added some gingham ribbon around the tops to make them more summery. I love the look they add to my room, reminding me about the beach even on the colder days. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment