Saturday, July 2, 2016

Outfit: Fourth of July pt. 3


 








| shirt (code: madeleineplatten16 for 10% off)| shorts (code: platten20 for 15% off) | flip flops | glasses | koozie  (similar) |

With the Fourth being only 2 days away, here is the final outfit. I will be wearing this for my family dinner and cook out. The Shorts are so comfortable, as is the shirt that it makes for an easy outfit. In this, I can easily run around and have a good time. My favorite part of the outfit is the pocket tee. Fraternity Collection has always done a great job with their shirts and this one is no exception. The pocket is made of quality material so I can put things in it with it being too weighed down (like my phone). I just got the koozie, and have never used one before, but now I'm in love with them! This one really does keep your drink cool and looks super patriotic in the proccess. 
I am happy to say that I am now a rep for Fraternity Collection so use the code madeleineplatten16 to get the shirt 10% off. I totally recommend getting one!

What will you be wearing for the Fourth?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment