Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday Morning Breakfast


My favorite thing about the weekend is that my mom will make me waffles for breakfast. Waffles are by far and away my favorite food. My mom always makes this recipe and its so good! I have had these waffles since elementary school for breakfast and they never get old. My mom changed the recipe a little and I would totally recommend making it!



Ingredients: 
-3 eggs beaten
-1 T vanilla
-1 T baking powder
-1 1/2 cups milk
-6 T butter -melted
-2 cups AP flour


Instructions:
-Mix everything together and make according to your waffle maker. 
-Makes 8 for our waffle maker

Toppings for waffles are so important. I normally just have maple syrup or powdered sugar. Other topping ideas would be fruit, flax seed, butter, chocolate chips and almost anything else you can think of. 


I hope you enjoy!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment