Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday Threes

This past week was really cut up into two parts... being in Florida and not being in Florida. Needless to say I definitely prefer the being in Florida part. It was just so nice to not have any responsibility for a while. Here's what I've been up to in the last week:

|1|
Vacation was a blast. I was in Longboat Key for about 2 weeks and loved every second of it. The beach is always my favorite part, but I just adore being able to do nothing but read, relax and add in a little shopping. Hint: look for a post about Longboat coming up soon!

|2|
Speaking of shopping, I went to Lilly so many times I can't count it. I tried on over 10 different styles of dresses for my graduation dress. Yes, you read that right, I did buy a dress for an event that will happen in 10 months. I was just so happy to find two that fit me that I bought both... oops. (this and one other that was on sale) I spent too much money there, but had a great time doing so. 

|3|
I am happy to say that I have been slowly but surely checking things off of my summer bucket list. My list is 24 items long and I have 9 done. This picture is from the sunrise that I got to see, which is the latest thing off of my list. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment