Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday Three

This was a great week to end my summer with. I was able to go to the farmer's market, hang out with friends and get things organized for the upcoming year. My favorite part was that I finally got my senior pictures taken last Friday. The weather was perfect for it which was amazing since it had been super humid all week. From what I saw, I love the pictures and I can't wait to share them on the blog! With that let's get on with the rest of the week:

|1|
The weather was all over the place for the past little while. It was kind of annoying but I did like being able to wear long sleeves and sweatshirts again. One day it was super rainy so I broke out the Hunters. These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes so I loved being able to wear them!

|2|
The farmer's market is one of my favorite things about where I live. It seems like everyone in the area goes there. I love the bright colors that the food brings to the place. The best part of it all is the vendors with delicious bakery items and kettle corn. 

|3|
I used to really like to bake but it was something I just didn't do anymore. This week I decided that I wanted to bake a lemon poppy seed bread. I had so much fun baking that I am hoping to make something new every weekend. I don' think that idea will last too long but I am going to make the most of the time I have. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment