Friday, September 2, 2016

50 Things That Make Me Smile


Friday isn't normally a day I would post, but I was asked to be in a link-up with a topic that I loved. The idea is to post something positive about what makes us happy. I tried to think of one item to focus on, but then I realized that I couldn't pick just one thing that makes me happy. I hope you enjoy the post and make sure to check out the other posts on this link-up!


warm days
my dog
going out for breakfast
seeing friends who live far away
looking at old pictures
colorful leaves
bright blue skies
boating
homemade waffles
seeing little kids laugh
telling puns
getting a new pocket t-shirt
using a brand new agenda
getting good grades
playing a good tennis game
going out for coffee
the farmers market
fresh raspberries
hot chocolate
apple cider
doughnut holes
getting paid
meeting someone new
thinking about the future
organizing closets
when things are perfectly color coded
wearing new shoes
getting powdered sugar everywhere
baking
eating muffins
finding a birds nest
seeing my baby cousins
planning outfits
hearing about my parents first date
reading books
the first snow
getting Southern Living in the mail
making a great breakfast
lying on the hammock
watching a sunset
giving gifts 
sitting on the beach
wearing Lilly Pulitzer
having a macaron
going for a run
painting my nails
decorating a Christmas tree
eating fudge
warm fires
blogging


Now what makes you smile? (make sure to check out the link-up here)
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for linking up and spreading happiness!

    xx
    Enfiniti

    ReplyDelete