Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Best of September

  September is always a crazy month. Between school, sports, homecoming and everything else it is always one of the more hectic months. With that being said, it was still a really good month. I loved going back to school and seeing all of my friends again. This year, I actually love almost all of my classes which makes it so nice. There were 5 things that really helped make this month great and here they are!



When I was in Chicago I got a new powder foundation from Trish McEvoy. I LOVE IT. This is a super light powder at first, but it is so easy to layer it for a stronger coverage. It is also really natural looking which is what I look for in make up. The best thing of all about this powder foundation is that when I work out it doesn't run or even come off when I wipe my face, but at the same time it will come off easily when I wash it off at night-- It's the best of both worlds. I have worn this everyday since I got it over Labor Day weekend. 

Agenda 
Anyone that knows me at all, knows how important organization is to me. Every year I look forward to picking out my agenda. I have found that I adore the Lilly Pulitzer ones. It makes me so happy to be able to fill in my schedule and homework for the day. It is also a great way to brighten up my day since it is unbelievably colorful.

To go with my agenda, I only used these colored Paper Mate pens. I had a couple colors last year and I loved them so much that I bought a big pack for this school year. There are several colors that match my agenda perfectly so I used those the most. I especially love the dark green, the deep magenta and one of the light blues. I recommend these pens to anyone who wants something bright and colorful, whether is for writing in an agenda or doodling in a notebook. 

| Converse |
Getting these converse were a pain. The local store I went to messed up and it took about three weeks for me the get them. Those three weeks were worth it. Although I don't wear them everyday, I love how I can now make an outfit a little more sporty. These are such classic shoes that they go with everything. I am interested to see how long I can keep them white.... I'm betting maybe another month. 

| Cereal |
This  last month I really made a point of trying to be healthier. I have always worked out but I have never been the healthiest eater, especially when it came to eating snacks. I wanted to make a point of eating healthier mainly so I can create good habits for when I go off to college. I have found that this cereal is my absolute favorite. I either have it in a parfait with fruit, in my oatmeal, or just plain with a little flax seed added on top. If anyone has some healthy lunch/breakfast ideas please let me know in the comments!
  
What did you like this month?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment