Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday Three

I'll be honest and say that this wasn't a really exciting week. Yes, there were some good times like the farmers market and getting to relax on Saturday, but overall not a lot happened. This will be my first full week of school, and after having a 2 and then 4 day week, this is going to take forever. I am so ready for the weekend though because I have my half marathon (!) Even though I am not nearly as ready for it as I thought I would be (s/o to shin splints) I am still so excited. With that here was my week:

|1|
 As much as I dislike homework, I was so ready to start filling in my agenda. I feel such a case of accomplishment when I can scribble out a piece of homework that I finished. It is one of the only things that can motivate me to actually get stuff done. Btw I am planning on writing a post about how I organize my agenda soon so stay tuned. 

|2|
To give you an idea of how boring this week was one of the highlights was getting new hangers for my closet. Anyone that knows me knows how much that I love my closet so this isn't that weird. I used to have a bunch of random hangers but somehow I was lucky enough that we ran out of hangers so I got to get some new ones. My favorite part about these is that there is a grip on the edges to keep your clothes from falling off. You can get them here

|3|
I got to go to my favorite restaurant with one of my friends this weekend and it tasted so good. I know this isn't the greatest picture (mainly because I was too impatient to fix it) Most of what this restaurant makes is made with local ingredients which I love. This is a two layer grilled cheese with three different types of cheese. It is by far and away the best grilled cheese that I have ever had. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment