Saturday, September 10, 2016

Autumn Wish List


| boots | Vest | socks | Pullover | Chambray Shirt |

I adore fall fashion. I love to layer so it is the perfect season for me. This wish list is pretty much all that I would like to try to get this fall. I don't really need another pullover, but that has never stopped me in the past. The LL Bean one is just so cute and cozy looking. I have been wanting the J. Crew vest for a couple of years. I don't think that I will get it because it is a little more than I would normally spend on myself but maybe Christmas. (hint hint mom) Most of all I really want riding boots. I have a pair but they are getting old and I really don't like the style of them anymore. I would really like to find a pair similar looking to the Tory Burch or Frye ones but at a lower price. So if any of you know of a pair like that, please let me know in the comments below!

What is on your autumn wish list?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Chambray shirts are on my wishlist as well! I find them so essential in fall closets!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete