Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Three

This was another typical week, but it did have some fun parts to it. Homecoming was this weekend and even though my friends and I didn't go to the dance we still had a great time together. We hung out at one girls house, watched movies and ate pie from Perkins. I didn't think the Banana Cream was great but I did really like the French Silk pie. Here is what I did in the rest of my week:

|1|
Last Friday I woke up early and went to Dunkin before school. I was picking up some doughnuts for my sister so I decided to get myself some as well. I also had the iced coffee for the first time. I got the caramel flavoring which I liked, but it was a little too sweet after I had a bit of it. So I am wondering, what flavor iced coffee do you recommend?

 |2|
Saturday was the last day of school tennis for me with the JV conference tournament. I am so glad that I decided to play this year. At my school, tennis is a pretty relaxed sport so I had a bunch of fun with my friends which was the most important part for me. I also did get to be decent at tennis, i'm no pro, but I can hit a ball around without embarrassing myself too much. 

 |3|
I got to go the Packer games this weekend which was a blast as always. I love Packer games for two reasons. 1. I get to watch my favorite professional sports team play (and win) 2. I get to spend time alone, or with only one other sibling, with my Dad.  I always have so much fun at the games and the best part about this one was that it wasn't snowing which tends to happen later on in the year. 

So what flavor Dunkin Donuts iced coffee do you recommend?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment