Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Favorite Coffee Shop Drinks

Going out for coffee is my biggest guilty pleasure. I would go out for it everyday if I have the time and money to do so. Talking with others in a cafe is one of the most relaxing things for me. I don't know how I would socialize at all if it wasn't for coffee shops. Below I have listed my 5 favorite things to drink at a coffee shop. Most of the drinks can be bought at any coffee shops, but I mainly get coffee from Starbucks or a local shop.


White Chocolate Mocha: The white chocolate mocha is one of my more recent "discoveries". I had not had one until early this summer. Starbucks has my favorite version of it, I just love how you can really taste the white chocolate. I get this iced and hot, but I prefer hot just because I don't drink it as fast. 

Chai Tea Latte: Chai is my go to no matter what. The only Chai latte I haven't liked was one that was really weak. Starbucks has really upped the game now that they serve Teavana tea. It tastes SO much better. I also really like Vanilla Chai. I get this at a local coffee shop and I would 10/10 recommend. I think if you order a normal Chai Tea Latte with a pump of vanilla it will be very similar. 

Java Chip Frappachino: This was one of the first drinks that I ever had at Starbucks. I feel like it is one of the only Starbucks Frappachinos that have a stronger coffee taste. The mix of coffee and chocolate has always been one of my favorites which makes this drink one of my favorites for a hot summer day. 

Apple Cider: I don't know if it is the fall talking or what, but I have been dying for an Apple Cider. My local coffee shop makes one that tastes really good. I always like to pick one up before I watch my brothers soccer games on a chilly morning. The spiciness of this cider makes it a great drink to wake you up a bit without using caffeine. 

Peppermint Mocha: I love a Peppermint Mocha in the winter. In fact, I like it so much that I normally have it so often that I get a little sick of it. Peppermint hot chocolate is one of my favorite Christmas drinks, so adding a coffee flavor makes it even better!


Please comment any drinks you think I should try!
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :

  1. I love the Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. Also Salted Caramel Mochas are to die for this time of year.

    -Leah | www.thecuteandclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! Local coffee shops all the way!

    ReplyDelete