Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday Three

This was such a different week. The main reason: school. I started school on the first of September.Although it really stunk to have to be back at school, I was grateful for only having to have a two day week to start. The weather has been really nice so I have been able to spend an absolute ton of time outside. The overall best part of the week was going to Chicago over the weekend. This was with my whole family and I had such a blast. (even if we did walk 11 miles in a day) Here is the rest of my week:

|1|
 School starting means that football season is here. This was the first game that I was able to go to this year and I had a blast. That is until I spilled popsicle juice all over my white Vineyard Vines shirt. Even that didn't stop me from having a great time. I am the girl of the far left with the baseball hat on. 

 |2|
 In my time in Chicago, we went to the Art Institute, the Shedd Aquarium, and Navy Pier. This picture was taken from Navy Pier near the end of the day. I loved walking along that water and people watching. There are so many people from all over that it could entertain me for hours. Navy Pier wasn't my favorite part, that title belongs to the Art Institute. As much as I love art, my brunch was just so good that it made the whole time a great experience. (I had bourbon coffee french toast, it was to die for)

|3|
 Buckingham Fountain was turned on which was so cool. The spray was so strong that you could feel it on your face from across the street. I never was able to see it turned all the way on before so I thought it was great. The whole trip was an amazing way to spend Labor day weekend that I hope we can do it again next year!

See about my previous trip to Chicago in this post.
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment